I. Application Materials:
- Application online Form (link)
- Resume: A detailed resume from at least the past 10 years.
- 3 Recommendation letters: To be emailed directly from each of your 3 recommenders to our Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Essay: Maximum of 6 pages of a detailed and reflective writing addressing your spiritual journey, your goals and objectives, and why are you interested in becoming a rabbi.
- Transcripts: Official, sealed, signed transcripts must be forwarded from all colleges and universities you attended after high school. One sealed copy of each transcript is needed.
II. Application Fee:
$100.00 fee paid directly on PayPal to Rimmon Rabbinical Online School. This is a non-refundable fee.
III. Admissions Interview:
Once we receive all the sections of your application online, you will be invited to a Zoom interview with Rimmon Admissions Committee.